Ebenezer Church located 3.5 miles north of Highway 40 on the Harmony Rd. is one of the oldest churches in the county. The original building was constructed in 1855 and several additions have been added over the years. The most recent has been a fellowship hall which is enjoyed by the congregation. In the 1960's Ebenezer became an non-donominational church and it remains such today. The pastor at Ebenezer is William Price who has occupied the pulpit for over 40 years. One of the outstanding programs the church offers is the Vacation Bible School. Every June the congregation goes all out to provide a Bible School that is filled with meaning and is yet great fun! There are classes for all ages and that includes adults. In fact the adult class is one of the largest in attendance.
The main purpose of the Ebenezer Church is to win people to Christ and to provide a solid basis for life based on the Word of God.